Paneer Hara Pyaza
• By Nitin Uppal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 842 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Hara Pyaza
- › Low fat paneer
- › Fat free Yogurt
- › Colourful Capsicum
- › Fresh Cream
- › Ghee
- › Onion
- › Tomatoes
- › Spring Onions
1. Make Onion and tomato puree. Make masala with adding ghee and other spices as per your taste. Add yogurt and little water. Simmer it for atleast 10 minutes. Add Paneer cubes and spring onions. Simmer again for 5-10 minutes. Add cream and take it off the flame. Enjoy it with Roti and Rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!