Paneer halwa with halon seed-Paneerprothalon halwa
• By Sushma Nesargikar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 327 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer halwa with halon seed-Paneerprothalon halwa
- › Paneer 50 gram
- › Halon seeds 10 gram
- › Protien powder 1 scoop
- › Almonds 5 gram
- › Stevia
- › Milk powder 10 gram
- › Ghee 2 gram
1. Soak halon seeds and almonds in water separately for couple of hours. In a pan add 2 gram ghee, roast the soaked and pealed almonds in it. Remove the almonds after roasting and keep them aside. Next add grated paneer to the same pan, along with protein powder, drained halon seeds. Keep stirring all ingredients together so that they get roasted and the moisture reduces. Let the raw smell go from the them and later add milk powder to it. Keep mixing until the milk powder blends well. In the end add stevia to it and stir for a little while. Serve it with roasted almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!