Paneer Fritters (Oil less)
• By Priyanka Singh Deo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 300 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Fritters (Oil less)
- › 100gm Paneer
- › 1 tsp Husk
- › Half Capsicum
- › Half Onion
- › 10gm Raisin
- › 10gm Corn
- › Dry spices e.g Jeera powder, coriander powder, Chilli flakes, salt
1. ■ Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make small balls out of it.
2. ■ Take a non stick tawa and spread the balls on the tawa.
3. ■ Let it cook till both the sides are brown
4. N.B: You can use Potato instead of husk for binding. I wanted to keep the carb content low so used husk.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!