Paneer egg cutlets
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 366 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer egg cutlets
- › 1 whole egg
- › Crumbled home made paneer 80gm
- › 40gm onion chopped
- › 10gm tomato chopped
- › 10gm green chilly chopped
- › Ghee/oil 3gm
- › 10 gm semolina
- › Coriander leaves a few
1. In a bowl take crumbled paneer, add all the veggies. In another bowl, whisk egg and add it to the paneer. Mix well. Add little coriander leaves as well.
2. Add red chilly powder, garam masala and salt as per taste. Ensure batter is not of very liquid consistency.
3. Now heat ghee in a nonstick pan. In a bowl, take out the semolina/suji. Take the paneer mix in ur hands, make round balls, sprinkle them with the suji on both sides and shallow fry in nonstick pan.
4. Serve hot with mint chutney/mustard sauce/hung curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!