Meharneet Kaur Chawla
| 1 minute to read
- Paneer- 100gm
- Capsicum- 20gm
- Onion- 20 gm
- Coriander - According to taste
- Wheat Flour- 30 gm
- Oil/ Butter- 20gm
1. Grate paneer. Add chopped onion, capsicum and Coriander.
2. Mix the ingredients together and add • Salt- According to taste • Turmeric- Half teaspoon • Red chilli powder- Half teaspoon • Garam masala - Half teaspoon
3. Mix well. Add flour to bind the mixture together.
4. Roll out small Patties or big ones.
5. Apply oil/ butter with a brush on the griller/ Pan. Cook both sides. 👩🍳