• By Anshu Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer chilli
- › 100 gram paneer, 50 gram onion, 50 gram tomato, 50 gram capsicum, 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar
1. Saute paneer on non stick pan and keep it aside, add 200ml water in a kadhai, let it boil, add tomato and boil it for 5 mins on medium flame, then add onions, capsicum and green chilli (optional) and boil it till it is soft, then add salt, red chilli powder, soya sauce and vinegar, let it simmer for 2 to 3 mins then add paneer and cook it for 3-4 mins and serve hot with chapati or rice☺️💪
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!