Paneer Chilli & Steamed Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 457 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Chilli & Steamed Rice
- › Paneer 100 gms
- › Rice 50 gm
- › Ghee 5 gms
- › Schezwan Sauce 1 table spoon
- › Capsicum 1 medium
- › Onion 1 medium
1. Add ghee and bigh pieces of Onion and Capsicum to a pan and cook at high flame for 5 mins.
2. Add salt,green chilli,schezwan Sauce,vinegar and little soy sauce and cook for 2 mins
3. Add Paneer and cook at low flame for 2 mins
4. Garnish with corainder and serve with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!