paneer cheese soya parantha
• By Munmun Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for paneer cheese soya parantha
- › soya chunks - 20gm wheat flour- 30gm paneer - 30gm cheese slice- 1 meethi leaves - 20gm oil - 5gm
1. 1. Take soya chunks and grind it . 2. Add powdered soya chunks to wheat flour . 3. Add meethi leaves, salt , redchilli powder and knead it. 4. Divide the dough in 2 parts and roll it . 5. Take one rolled chapati and put grated paneer and cheese slice on it cover it with other chapati and press the side firmly. 6. Roll it again, apply oil and let it cook on slow flame. stuffed soya parantha is ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!