Paneer Cauliflower Mix
• By Mehta Viral
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Cauliflower Mix
- › Paneer 150 gms Capsicum 100 gms Cauliflower 100 gms Cow Ghee 8 gms Black pepper Salt Lemon
1. Boil Cauliflower till it soften. Take 8 gms Ghee in a pan and heat it for few seconds. Add Paneer to the pan and let it heat. Once all Paneer turns a bit brown add capsicum and Boiled Cauliflower to the pan. Mix them properly and add black pepper and Salt as per taste. Cook it on low flame for 3-4 mins so the ghee is well absorbed. Once done, serve it in dish and add Lemon for taste. Goes well with Coriander chutney. Serves one.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!