| 1 minute to read
- Paneer 200 grams cut thick and square
- Onion 1 (40 grams), ginger garlic paste 10 grams
- Tomatoes 200 grams and 20 grams tomato sauce
- Sour cream and Fluor paste ( sour cream can be replaced by curd) sour cream 10 grams and 5 grams Fluor
- Colourful bell peppers 30 grams , cherry tomatoes 6-8 ( optional)
- Basil, parsley and oregano all 1/2 teaspoon and fresh basil leaves if available
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Olive oil 10 ml
Marinade paneer with red pepper powder and salt
Grease a pan with olive oil and roast paneer pieces both sides and take out in a plate
Now add remaining oil , fine chopped onion , ginger garlic paste 10 grams and sauté till onions become transparent
Now add chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce followed by salt and pepper and cook the spices well for 6 minutes
Add the chopped capsicum and the Italian herbs followed by 2 cups of water .
Once water starts boiling , make a paste of 10 grams of sour cream or curd with 10 grams of maida in a bowl ( no lumps ) and add to boiling curry to make it thick .
As soon as it thickens , add paneer pieces and cover , cook on slow flame for 5 more minutes