• By Poonam Rajdeo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Bhurji
- › Chopped Onion -32gm
- › Tomato 23gm
- › Capsicum 29gm
- › Paneer 80gm
- › Oil 8gm
- › Salt, Turmeric powder,Red Chilli powder, Kashmiri Chilli powder,Garam Masala
1. 1. Take oil in kadhai or pan,saute onion till golden brown. Add tomato ,cook for a minute. Switch off the flame ,let it cool. Grind this in mixer you can add 3-4tsp water to get smooth paste. 2. Take oil in kadhai again, you can add jeera ,saute capsicum for 3-4 minutes. I prefer semi cooked(you can skip it totally as per your preference). 3. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder(regular and kashmiri both), garam masala and cook for few seconds. Add the paste made in step 1. and cook for 4-5mins. Add salt. 4. Add paneer and mix. Cook for 3-4mins at low flame. 5. It's ready to serve. Note: You can avoid garlic and ginger in bhurji😅..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!