Paneer Bhurji With Brown Bread
• By Arushi Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 467 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Bhurji With Brown Bread
- › 100-300gm veggies 8gm olive oil / butter 1 lemon 1 chillies ginger paste 1 onion 1.5 tomatoes
- › Spices :- 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp red chilli powder 1 tbsp coriander powder 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp cumin seeds
1. 1. Cut all the veggies .Add salt haldi & bhaji masala in cooker & required water & pressure cook to one whistle.
2. 2. Heat a pan & add olive oil
3. 3. Add cumin seeds , chilli paste , onions & saute until it is transparent then add tomatoes
4. 4. Cook the tomatoes & add all the spices
5. 5. Add the pressure cooked vegetables to the pan & scramble paneer into it then bring it to a boil then simmer for 5 min on low flame.. add garam masala & squeeze half a lemon
6. 6. Enjoy garnish with coriander leaves
7. 7. You can have brown bread or pav according to your requirements.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!