Paneer Bhurji With Brown Bread
Posted by : Arushi Gupta
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Paneer Bhurji With Brown Bread
1. Cut all the veggies .Add salt haldi & bhaji masala in cooker & required water & pressure cook to one whistle.
2. Heat a pan & add olive oil
3. Add cumin seeds , chilli paste , onions & saute until it is transparent then add tomatoes
4. Cook the tomatoes & add all the spices
5. Add the pressure cooked vegetables to the pan & scramble paneer into it then bring it to a boil then simmer for 5 min on low flame.. add garam masala & squeeze half a lemon
6. Enjoy garnish with coriander leaves
7. You can have brown bread or pav according to your requirements.