| 1 minute to read
Paneer Bhurji With Brown Bread
- 100-300gm veggies 8gm olive oil / butter 1 lemon 1 chillies ginger paste 1 onion 1.5 tomatoes
- Spices :- 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp red chilli powder 1 tbsp coriander powder 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp cumin seeds
1. Cut all the veggies .Add salt haldi & bhaji masala in cooker & required water & pressure cook to one whistle.
2. Heat a pan & add olive oil
3. Add cumin seeds , chilli paste , onions & saute until it is transparent then add tomatoes
4. Cook the tomatoes & add all the spices
5. Add the pressure cooked vegetables to the pan & scramble paneer into it then bring it to a boil then simmer for 5 min on low flame.. add garam masala & squeeze half a lemon
6. Enjoy garnish with coriander leaves
7. You can have brown bread or pav according to your requirements.