paneer besan chilla
• By Neelam Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 483 kcal
Ingredients for paneer besan chilla
- › paneer 100 gm besan 50 gm ghee 5 gm salt as per taste red chilli powder ajwaiyn half tsp
1. take 50 gm besan add salt chilli powder as per taste mix well with water add water slowly and keep mixing it otherwise lumps will be formed leave it for 5 minutes in the mean time cut slices of paneer and roast it on tawa remove paneer from tawa now add besan batter like chilla consistency or dosa batter consistence add ghee flip later once it done from the one side put roasted paneer slices in between chillaa and enjoy it taste just like paneer pakora
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!