Paneer Berry Salad (Serves 2)
• By Renuka Dodkey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 183 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Berry Salad (Serves 2)
- › Desi ghee 1 tsp
- › White til/sesame 1tsp
- › Carrot 1
- › Radish 1
- › Tomato 1
- › Cucumber 1
- › Paneer 100g
- › Blueberries 10
- › Lettuce 3 outer leaves
- › Sauces of choice. green chilly, sweet chilly, Italian mayo, soya sauce, vinegar used here
- › Salt if needed
- › Capsicum 1
1. Cut all veggies and paneer into slices. Take 1 tsp of Desi ghee in a pan. Heat on low flame.
2. Add 1 tsp of white til/sesame and let it splatter.
3. Add all dry veggies carrot, radish and capsicum. Mix them, cover and let it cook on steam for 2 min.
4. Add paneer, cover and let cook on steam for 1 min.
5. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down a little.
6. Take the veggies with water releasing tendencies in a large bowl. e.g. Cucumber, tomatoes, blue berries, lettuce.
7. Add the cooked veggies with paneer to this bowl.
8. Add sauces as per taste. Adjust the salt as needed.
9. Oregano and Chilli flakes can be used for seasoning if preferred.
10. Mix up the ingredients and the salad is ready to serve! Can be enjoyed with lemonade as a side drink too.. 😉
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!