Paneer and cheese Tortilla Wraps
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 605 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer and cheese Tortilla Wraps
- › Paneer - 50g
- › Cheese - 50 g
- › Onion, Capsicum and Carrot - 140g
- › Olive Oil - 5g
- › Mexicana Tortilla Wraps - 100g
- › Ginger, Garlic, Salt and black pepper
- › Sauces - Chilly oregano, Chipotle and peri peri.
1. Put olive oil in non stick pan. Add Ginger, Garlic first and after 30 sec add onion Capsicum and Carrot. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add Paneer cubes and cheese. Add all the sauces. Saute for 2 minutes and then leave for 2-3 minutes on low flame. The filling is ready.
3. Bake the Mexicana Tortilla Wraps on tawa for 1 min. Flip it and put the filling. bake for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces as per your wish and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!