Stir fried chicken in white sauce
• By Priyanka Choudhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 872 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fried chicken in white sauce
- › 150 gm Chicken Thigh
- › 10 gm butter
- › 200 ml milk
- › 2 cheese slices
- › Dried Herbs
- › Chilli flakes
- › Black Pepper
- › Garlic Cloves
- › 200 gm boiled potatoes
- › Salt
1. 1) Marinate the chicken with chilli powder, black pepper & dried herbs. Put 5 gm butter in a non stick skillet, & fry it till golden brown.
2. 2) Heat butter in a pan, add garlic cloves, fry till brown. Add milk & cheese slices. Add dried herbs, chilli flakes. Let it come to simmer & add the chicken pieces
3. 3) Mash the potatoes & add salt & pepper. Stir fry some greens for sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!