Pan seared salmon with sweet potatoe wedges
• By Christian Francis
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 561 kcal
Ingredients for Pan seared salmon with sweet potatoe wedges
- › Salmon 150g
- › Sweet potatoes 200g
- › Olive oil 1 tbsp
- › Fresh herbs
- › Half a lemon
- › Lemon pepper
- › Spinach
- › Broccoli
1. 1. Cut the potatoes in thick wedges. Mix with olive oil, the fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
2. 2. Leave the wedges for 20 minutes in oven on 200 degrees.
3. 3. Season the salmon with salt and lemon pepper. Sear on all sides last 5 min on low heat
4. 4. Serve up with boiled veggies and a squeeze of lemon!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!