Pan Seared Chicken Breast
• By Priyanka Mallick
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 308 kcal
Ingredients for Pan Seared Chicken Breast
- › chicken breast 200 gm
- › garlic (chopped)
- › salt
- › red chilli powder
- › oregano
- › black pepper powder
- › Olive oil 6gm
1. Grease the chicken breast well with 2gm oil on each side
2. Add salt and other spices(Red chilli powder, black pepper powder, oregano) and grease over the chicken breast. You can add even more spices if you like. This will add even more flavour in the chicken
3. Now heat a frying pan. Add 2-3 gms of oil. Add one dry chilli and chopped garlic in the pan till the garlic is light brown in colour and gives a nice aroma.
4. Place the chicken breast gently on the garlic in frying pan. Sear each side for 7 min each.
5. and it's ready to be relished!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!