Pan roasted Paneer and Veggies
• By Bhavana rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 399 kcal
Ingredients for Pan roasted Paneer and Veggies
- › Paneer - 100 gms
- › Cauliflower - 100 gms
- › Onion - 100 gms
- › Tomato - 50 gms
- › Italian Mixed herbs - 1/4 tsp
- › Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Oil - 5 gms
1. Chop the Paneer and Onion. Boil Cauliflower florets in water for two to three minutes. Chop tomato too after scooping the centre part.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute. Add tomatoes and cook till they turn soft.
3. Now add Paneer cubes Cauliflower florets and let them roast for A minute.
4. Now add salt, chilli powder and Italian Herbs...
5. Mix well. Saute for a minute and serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!