Pan fried Paneer tikka masala
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Pan fried Paneer tikka masala
- › Paneer - 100gm
- › Butter- 5gm
- › Curd - 100gm
- › Bell pepper- 50gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Dry spices- salt, red chilly powder, oregano, dried fenugreek leaves, cumin powder
1. Cut veggies and paneer into cubes and keep it aside.
2. Marinate the paneer with curd and all dry spices. Add veggies and mix it well.
3. Heat the butter in the pan, then add the prepared mixture and let it sauté for about 3-4 minutes and tada it’s done! 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!