Pan-fried Eggs with sauteed veggies
• By Tanya Yadav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for Pan-fried Eggs with sauteed veggies
- › Eggs- 4
- › Bell pepper- 50 gm
- › Onion- 30 gm
- › Tomato- 40 gm
- › Butter- 10 gm
- › salt, pepper, dry herbs and chat masala as per taste
1. Boil eggs for 10-15 mins and keep it aside.
2. Heat butter in a pan. Sauté bell pepper, onion and tomato, add salt and pepper. Stir for a minute and let it cook on sim flame for 5-7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile remove the peel of the boiled eggs and cut them into halves.
4. Remove the sauteed vegetables from the pan and lay it on a plate.
5. Place the boiled eggs in the pan and pan-fry them with the leftover butter in the pan for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle some chat masala on the eggs or dry herbs of your choice. Serve hot.
7. You can also have it with homemade coriander and green chilly chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!