Pan fried chicken with veggies.
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 404 kcal
Ingredients for Pan fried chicken with veggies.
- › Chicken - 200 gms (250 gms with bone)
- › Veggies - 200 gms (of your choice)
- › Ghee - 10gms
- › Onion powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Ginger powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Green chilli paste - 2 or more if you like it spicy
- › Lemon juice - 1/2 lemon
- › Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- › Oregano - 1/4 tsp
- › Salt to taste.
1. For the chicken: Pat and dry the chicken, cut stripes into the chicken meat.
2. Next add - onion powder / garlic powder / ginger powder, lemon juice & green chilli paste. Mix well, use your hands to knead the masala into the chicken.
3. Then add I tbsp ghee & salt as per taste and mix it into the chicken as well, keep it aside for 10 mins and chop your vegetables till then.
4. Heat 1.5 tbsp ghee in a non stick pan and then add the chicken pieces fleshy side down. Lower the flame to sim & cover with a lid. Let it cook for 5 mins, lift the lid to ensure the chicken is not burned but has a nice colour on it.
5. Then add half a cup of water to the pan and cover the pan. The chicken should cook in the steam. Keep checking in between to ensure the chicken doesn't burn. Flip the chicken and repeat for the same for the other side.
6. For the veggies : In the same pan sautee your choice of vegetables with salt / pepper / oregano or any other seasoning of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!