Pan Fried Chicken Breast
• By Indranil Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 500 kcal
Ingredients for Pan Fried Chicken Breast
- › 250 gms of chicken breast
- › 20gms of butter
1. 1. Take 250gms of chicken breast 2. Take salt, pepper, garam masala, coriander powder, jeera powder and a pinch of turmeric and mix these dry ingredients. 3. Marinate the chicken with all the masalas and lime juice. 4. Poke the chicken so that it absorbs the masalas better. 5. Let it sit for 30 mins. 6. Add 20gms butter in a pan. 7. Fry the marinated chicken in low flame for 3 minutes each side. 8. Then again fry it for 8 minutes each side. 9. you can also add fried green veggies like capsicum along with it. ....And you're done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!