Pan fried/Air fried Chicken salad
• By Pranusha Chirumamilla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 181 kcal
Ingredients for Pan fried/Air fried Chicken salad
- › chicken breast 100gms cut into thin slices capsicum 20gms yellow bell pepper 20gms carrots 10gms cucumber 20gms chicken tikka masala 1tsp oil 5 ml
1. 1) in bowl add chicken thin slices , tikka masala and oil 2) mix it 3) preheat Air fryer 400°f and keep chicken pieces 4) air fry for 5 mins on both sides at 375 °f 5) once done cut into small pieces and Serve with veggies or pan fried 1) keep chicken on hot pan and cook both sides for 7 mins on low flames 2) once done cut into small pieces and Serve with veggies of your choice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!