Pan Chicken Tikka
• By Vinay Nara
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Pan Chicken Tikka
- › Boneless Chicken - 200 grams
- › Curd - 50 grams
- › Mustard Oil - 10 grams
- › Spices
1. Take 50 gms curd and put it in a strainer for 10 minutes so that all the water gets strained out. In the thick curd add salt, red chilli powder, meat masala, chicken masala, garam masala and crushed kasuri methi. Mix the marinade nicely. Cut the chicken into small cubes and put it in the marinade. Mix them all up and add 5 grams of mustard oil into the marinade. Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour or more.
2. Take a non stick pan and keep it on high flame. Apply the remaining mustard oil and on high heat put the marinated chicken. Roast for 1 minute on one side & 1 minute on the other. Lower the heat and cook the chicken for 7-8 minutes without covering the pan. Do not cook for more than 10 minutes or the chicken will get all rubbery. Remove the pan from the stove, take a clasp ( chimti) and one by one roast the pieces on high flame directly in the stove for 10 seconds each.
3. Your pan chicken tikka is ready. Put some lemon and serve it hot with onions and mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!