Pan Chicken Biryani
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 565 kcal
Ingredients for Pan Chicken Biryani
- › Chicken breast 200gms (cut into big pieces) Basmati rice 40gms Green chilli 1 Onion 50gms Tomato 50gms Red chilli powder, Garam masala (all home-made) Ghee 15ml (homemade)
1. In a heated pan, add 10ml ghee and add 1 clove n small cinnamon stick. Add green chilli and onion (cut vertically thin) and saute until soft and light brown. Add tomato and let it become soft. Add chicken that's readily marinated in ginger garlic paste, turmeric and salt (I keep chicken marinated for a week in fridge and use it daily) Keep the lid and let the chicken become soft and let the water ooze. Add soaked basmati rice, remaining 5ml ghee and mix well by adding salt, chilli powder and garam masala. Keep lid for a min till the rice becomes crisp. Add water (as needed) and close the lid of pan. Let the rice cook well. The ghee and onion gives the color you see after all the water is absorbed. Garnish with mint and coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!