Palak tofu gravy
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 190 kcal
Ingredients for Palak tofu gravy
- › Tofu 100gm
- › dry masala
- › Ginger+garlic+onion paste
- › spinach cleaned and steamed + grind it & make paste for gravy
- › oil 10gm
1. clean tofu with warm water, in a pan keep water to boil with salt now add pieces of tofu and let it boil for 2-3min remove it let it cool and squeeze the water from tofu. this process will make tofu soft .
2. in a pan add oil garam masala,cumin seeds, chilly powder ,turmeric, coriander powder and add ginger+garlic+onion paste to it. let it cook till you see little bit oil on edges. add spinach paste to masala let it cook for 3-5min. add tofu pieces and discernable amount of water to it.
3. its ready to eat. I served it with couscous, you can have it with rice ,chapati,or couscous .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!