• By Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Phulka
- › Wheat Flour
- › Spinach Leaves
- › Salt
1. Take 90 gm Wheat flour and 75-80 gm of spinach. (I use grated beetroot and carrot also to prepare phulka/chapati. Ratio may differ, like for beetroot & carrot, I use 1:1.2 or more (wheat flour : beetroot/carrot) ratio approx.
2. Grind Spinach in grinder. (If not grind, chopped spinach will also work, only difference would be, it won't be phulka, it will be chapati)
3. Use the spinach paste to make the dough. Can mix a pinch of salt (optional)
4. Prepare tasty Spinach phulka, more number of phulka with less amount of wheat flour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!