palak panneer with chapathi
• By Srilekha B
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 612 kcal
Ingredients for palak panneer with chapathi
- › palak panner ginger garlic green chilli onion salt corriander powder cumin powder garam masala kasurimi methi
- › for chapathi wheat powder salt water
1. for curry boil palak,chopped onions,ginger ,garlic,green chilli, in water strain them and puree till smooth consistency in a non stick pan add desi ghee when it's hot enough add cumin seeds and cardamom. then add puree and saute till raw smell disappears. add all spices ,paneer and simmer for 10 mins
2. make dough for chepathi and keep aside for 30 mins make them jst before u eat
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!