palak paneer (spinach)
• By Madhu Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for palak paneer (spinach)
- › palak 200gms paneer 100gms ghee5gms Onion small1 1/4 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste clove 1 1/4 teaspoon of turmaric powder 1/4 teaspoon of corriender powder red chilli powder and salt according to taste
1. wash spinach properly. Boil it. when cool grind it. Put ghee into a pan.Put clove, cut paneer into small pieces of ur choice, put into the pan and fry .Add garlic ginger paste.Mix properly.Add 1/4 teaspoon of turmaric powder,1/4corriender powder to it.Add chilli powder and salt according to ur taste. Fry for sometime till it gives u good fregrence.Add spinach to it. Mix well . Cook for 2 minutes more. Eat hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!