Palak Paneer Khichdi (Simple one pot meal) (15 mins cook time!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 750 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Paneer Khichdi (Simple one pot meal) (15 mins cook time!)
- › Palak - 1-2 handfuls
- › Paneer - 100 grams
- › Moong dal - 75 grams
- › Rice - 60 grams
- › Salt, ginger garlic paste and cumin seeds
- › 1 Tomato - Diced
1. To a pressure cooker, add rice, dal, palak, paneer, tomato, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, half tsp cumin seeds.
2. Add extra water than usual to cook the rice (because I prefer the Khichdi a little on the wet side, kinda soupy and not like a rice dish exactly, try it out! Trust me it's amazing)
3. Pressure cook it on medium high flame for about 15-20 mins
4. Plate the beautiful dish and enjoy when it's hot along with some ghee or achaar!
5. For more such recipes do follow me on Fittr, Instagram (@fitcheffaizan) and do subscribe to my YouTube channel for video versions of the recipes (Fit Chef Faizan)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!