Palak Paneer & steamed rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 552 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Paneer & steamed rice
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Palak 1 bunch
- › Tomato 1 medium
- › Onion small half
- › garlic cloves 4
- › spices - salt,turmeric,corainder powder,garam masala
- › rice 60 gm
1. Boil water and blanch washed palak & 1 tomato and keep it on a low flame for 5 mins. Let is rest after switching off the stove. Make a paste using a blender.
2. Add ghee to a pan and chopped onions Saute the same and add chopped garlic.
3. Add spices and saute for 5-7 mins
4. Add the blended paste and paneer and cook in open pan for 5 mins.
5. Serve with steamed Rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!