Palak dal kichidi
• By chandan shivashankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Palak dal kichidi
- › 1. Rice - 40gms 2. Moong dal - 55gms 3. Spinach - 100gms 4. Onions and tomatoes - 50gms each 5. Turmeric, coriander,garam masala powder, salt 6. Green chillies - 2 7. Curd - 100gms 8. Cucumber - 100gms
1. 1. Soak rice and dal for half an hr. 2. In a pan add water, spinach, onions, tomatoes, green chillies and cook for 5 mins. 3. Now let this cool for few a minutes and later grind them into a fine paste. 4. In a pressure cooker add ghee , Jeera, ground spinach paste and add all the above mentioned spices. 5. Cook for few minutes until the raw spices release their aroma. 6. Finally add soaked rice, dal, and add sufficient water. 7. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. 8. Serve with curd and cucumber.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!