palak cheese rice
• By Ankita garg
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 402 kcal
Ingredients for palak cheese rice
- › Palak cheese rice Elaichi-1 Clove-1 Dalchini -1/2 tsp Ghee - 10 gms Rice - 40 gms Palak - 2 cups Coriander powder. Kitchen king masala Garlic Ginger. Green chillies Salt Onion -1/2 cup Capsicum -1/2 cup French beans 1/4 cup Cheese - 1 cube Kitchen king masala Tomato slice jus to make it look great For gravy Grind.palak,green chilli,Ginger ,garlic,
1. Heat pan...put ghee ....clove elaichi n dalchini then put onion roast on low flame..... 2. Add french beans and capsicum 3.let it cook ...put salt...... 4. Add gravy and let it cook for 5 mins 5. Put rice soaked in water for 1 hour.....add some water..n kitchen king masala ....and let it cook till gravy gets thick..and check whether rice is cooked ..... Later garnish with cheese and tomato...u can also add little lime juice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!