• By Bhavini Negi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:30 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Baati
- › 100 gm Wheat Flour
- › 1 cup chopped Spinach
- › Spices: Salt as per taste, red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp, Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp, Baking soda 1/4 tsp.
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and prepare medium tight dough.
2. Make dough balls. You will get 6 small size dough balls.
3. Cook these dough balls in hot water for 10min.
4. Bake for 1hr at 450 degrees.
5. Dip in hot ghee and serve hot with Dal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!