• By Priyanka Choudhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 646 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Anda
- › 5 eggs, 500 gm spinach, 40 gm onion, 40 tomato, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, dhania, haldi, red chilly powder.
1. Put 25 gm ghee in a kadhai, put 1 teaspoon jeera, add boiled till it becomes golden & remove & keep aside Then put bay leaves, elaichi, laung, dal chini in the same pan. Saute till aroma comes, put 1 medium sized sliced onion, let it turn translucent add ginger garlic paste. Saute till the raw smell disappears, add 1 teaspoon of haldi, red chilli powder & dhania powder. Splash a little water so that the masala doesn't burn. Then add 1 finely sliced tomato & fry till oil separates, then add spinach & salt. Cook it till starts leaving water & then add the fried eggs. Add kasuri methi, & split green chillies. Cover & cook till all the water is dried. You can add 2 teaspoon of fresh cream if preferred, it will enhance the taste. (Optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!