Overnight protein oats & apple
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 257 kcal
Ingredients for Overnight protein oats & apple
- › 50ml cow milk
- › 22gm mango/banana whey protein
- › 1 gm sabja seeds
- › 3gm sunflower seeds
- › 15gm rolled oats
- › 90gm apple
1. In a bowl add oats, whey protein, milk and half of the sabja seeds. Mix it well and keep in fridge overnight or for 3-4hours.
2. Take out from fridge, stir it well, add sunflower seeds, the remaining sabja seeds and chopped apples. Consume immediately.
3. Preparation time excludes the time when the mix is stored in refrigerator.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!