Overnight Protein Oatmeal.
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Overnight Protein Oatmeal.
- › Whey 1 scoop
- › Oats 40 grams
- › Milk 100ml
- › Almond 4 grams
- › Mango 15 grams
1. Add 40 grams oats, 100 ml milk and a scoop of whey protein (any flavour, i used peanut butter) you can also add sugar free if you like it sweeter, put all this in a jar and shake well.
2. Store the jar in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
3. To garnish I have added fine sliced mangoes (you can add any fruit of choice) and fine chopped almonds (you can use walnuts, pecans, dates as per choice) Tada!! Delicious and ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!