Overnight Oats with Blueberries
• By Janina Schwalb
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Overnight Oats with Blueberries
- › 40 g Oats
- › 100 g Soya yogurt
- › 150 g Blueberries
- › 5 g crushed flaxseeds
1. In a jar first add oats and flaxseeds.
2. Add half of the blueberries.
3. Add the soya yogurt (Or any other type of yogurt of your choice. Mine is soya yogurt with coconut flavor).
4. Add the second half of the blueberries.
5. Close jar and do not mix. Keep in the fridge and enjoy next morning. If you prefer it sweeter, you can add flav drops/powders or any other sweetener without calories, e.g. erythritol.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!