Overnight Oats served with berries
• By Sohamjita Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Overnight Oats served with berries
- › Steel Cut Oats
- › Milk
- › vanilla essence
- › Dehydrated berries(optional)
- › sugarfree
1. Soak the steel cut oats in hot milk and place it in the fridge overnight.If you are using the rolled/quaker version,no need of soaking in hot milk.Milk at room temperature will work perfectly fine.In the morning,add a drop of vanilla essence and serve with dehydrated berries and enjoy this chilled delicacy. If you like it sweeter,add sugarfree. If you want to add whey protein,you can mix a scoop in the morning.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!