OVER NIGHT SOAKED OATS
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for OVER NIGHT SOAKED OATS
- › OATS 30GM ALMOND MILK 200 ML CASHEW/ALMOND 20GM BLUE BERRIES 50GM
1. To start ,combine 30gm and 10gm basil seeds in a bowl.
2. Add some walnuts, almonds along with 200ml of almond milk.
3. Then mix the overnight oats together until see no lump.
4. Now cover ,seal with a lid and chill it in the fridge for overnight or least 2 hours.
5. The next morning top it with some berries or fruits of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!