Oven Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts - Serves 4
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 147 kcal
Ingredients for Oven Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts - Serves 4
- › 500g brussel sprouts cut in half Masterfoods Roast Vegetable spice (to taste) 6-8 peeled garlic cloves 50g Butter cut into cubes
1. 1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees 2. in a non-stick oven pan add brussel sprouts, garlic and butter 3. Add seasoning as desired 4. Roast for 30min checking and stiring vegetable every 10 minutes 5. Take out pan once cooked and slightly charred / caramalised 6. Serve it on its own or as a delicious side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!