Oreo custard mousse🧁
• By Shweta Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Oreo custard mousse🧁
- › Milk 150 ml
- › Oreo 3 piece
- › Custard powder 10 grams
- › Stevia as per taste or sugar free natura.
- › Vanilla essence
1. Take milk and custard powder in a bowl and mix it well into a partially thick paste . Make sure no limps are formed.
2. In a heated pan, pour the batter and boil till it gets thick. Stir it well to avoid lumps.
3. Add stevia and a drop of vanilla essence and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Grind oreos into partially powder form. keep it aside till the custard cools down.
5. Take a wine glass and set a layer of custard and oreo one by one.
6. Enjoy your Dessert🍽️🥞
7. serve chilled. 🧁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!