OPOS onion tomato gravy
• By Anusree Kailash
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:07 Minutes 73 kcal
Ingredients for OPOS onion tomato gravy
- › 250g onion
- › 250g tomatoes
- › 50g ghee
- › 1 tsp chilly powder
- › 1 tsp garam masala
- › 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1 tsp salt
- › 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1. Note: Recipe from OPOS Chef https://youtu.be/f5XbgwK9SY8 Macros are for 1 serving (made of 50g onion, 50g tomato and 5g ghee). Recipe makes 5 servings of approximately 100g each of sauce. I use it for any macro friendly gravy dish I need through the week.
2. Take a pressure cooker(ideally 2ltr one but I used a bigger one here) and add the ghee
3. Add chopped onions over the ghee and push the onions to the sides to make a ring of onions and leave the center clear to add tomatoes
4. Add the chopped tomatoes to the center. (I don't deseed the tomatoes. I use a veg chopper for onions and tomatoes to savethat time too)
5. Add ginger garlic paste and spices on the top. No need to mix.
6. Close the cooker and put it on medium high (flame covering base but not passing on to sides)
7. Start timer for 7 min. Switch off gas when timer expires.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!