Onion tomato paneer chutney
• By Vandana Toshniwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 166 kcal
Ingredients for Onion tomato paneer chutney
- › 50gm Paneer
- › 50gm onion
- › 50gm tomato
- › Dried red chillies (as per taste)
- › Jeera 1tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Oil for tempering (optional)
1. Sautée onions and tomatoes for 2 mins . Add dried red chillies, salt and jeera.
2. Add paneer
3. Grind it in a mixer.
4. Your chutney is ready.
5. Tempor it with mustard and curry leaves (optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!