One Pot Soya Rice
• By Mayank Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 429 kcal
Ingredients for One Pot Soya Rice
- › Rice 80g
- › Soya Chunks 40g
- › Veggies of choice
1. Soak rice in double volume of water for 15 mins and soak soya for same time
2. Chop veggies of your choice and add it in a cooker and saute for 4-5 mins .
3. Drain water from soya , and add rice along with water and soya in cooker
4. Add spices of your choice , I use basic , salt , chilly , haldi , garam masala.
5. Close the lid of cooker and let it on gas for 2 whisles.
6. Once the steam is all out , open the garnish it with coriander and serve hot.You can have it with curd as well , it tastes awesome
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!