One pot rice (protien filled)
• By Avirag Tiwary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 441 kcal
Ingredients for One pot rice (protien filled)
- › rice 50gm, soya chunk 30 gm, beans 30gm, Paneer 20gm, onion 20gm, oil 10gm
1. Boil soya chunks and keep aside. in a cooker add oil, some jeera, add the chopped onion and fry with ginger garlic paste. add some salt and then add the beans and fry till half cooked. add the pressed soyabean chunk and paneer chopped and fry for some time. Add some biryani masala or maggi masala and soaked rice. fry for a minute or two then add water qnd close lid with whistle. Let the whistle go for 3 times and then switch off the flame. let the cooker de pressurise on its own the one pot meal is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!