one pot pepper chicken with vegetables
• By Poornima Menon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for one pot pepper chicken with vegetables
- › chicken - as per macros cauliflower- 100 gms potato - again as per macros, substitute for rice/ wheat curd - per macros spices powder- 1. turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp 2. red chillies powder - 1 tsp 3. lemon juice - 1 tbsp 4. ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp 5. pepper powder - 1 tbsp( this is the highlight and this is what should give us the taste) 6. salt - per taste 7. kasturi methi - 1 tsp
1. 1. marinate the chicken, potato and cauliflower with all the masala mentioned above. put it in fridge overnight or for few hours. 2. I used a non stick and added this to it. now on a high flame, without stirring cook the ingredients. 3. later give it a good stir. 4. and cook till the chicken is done. garnish with coriander leaves Please try this dish and let me know your feedback
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!