one pot meal
• By Shweta Jaiswal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 613 kcal
Ingredients for one pot meal
- › rice 50gms
- › paneer 75gms
- › egg white 6
- › ghee 8gms
- › sliced vegetables(cabbage, brocolli,capsicum,carrot) 200gms
1. boil rice in a pressure cooker and keep aside.
2. in a pan, add ghee and saute all sliced vegetables on high flame.
3. add paneer and egg white .fry for some more time on low flame.
4. add shahi biryani masala and salt as per taste and lastly add rice to it and mix well.
5. Voila one pot meal is ready
6. (please note-the ingredients are macros for whole day)
7. (you can also replace egg whites with soya and adjust wheat accordingly )
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!